Administrative Recruitment Services
Recruiting the best administrative candidates is crucial to the ongoing success of private and independent schools. Each administrative search allows a school to revisit vision and mission. We believe that administrative searches are different than teacher searches and require a different set of services.
With STA, you have two options for administrative searches:
- You may simply list the administrative vacancy with STA, or
- You may list the vacancy exclusively with STA as a retained search
If you simply list the administrative search with STA, we will
- discuss with the school's hiring agent the particular needs for the school and the requirements for the position.
- interview candidates focussing on their strengths and experiences as a school administrator or teacher leader
- contact candidates' references who can speak to their potential as a school leader
- request materials of candidates specific to each school’s search (cover letters, educational philosophies, writing samples, etc.)
- screen candidates according to each school’s individual criteria to produce a well-qualified field
We encourage you to speak with Jamie Estes, our director of administrative placement, or Carey Goodman, the director of STA, as you consider which approach will be the most efficient, cost effective, and productive for your search.